you earn coins. When you buy supplies

Waba03mo60

Banned
BANNED
Реакции
Баллы
Cash
Cafe Cash is a completely different thing. You earn cash very slowly, but can do pretty well without spending any cash early on. So you get the chance to accumulate cash.
Accumulating cash is very important, because later in the game, , you'll find items or expansion packages that you really want, which you'll only be able to buy with cash. So how do you get more Cafe Cash?
Aside from the 1 unit of cash you get every time you go up one level, , you can actually buy cash with real-world money. You're unlikely to need to buy coins this way, but many people supplement their supply of cash by clicking the Get Cafe Coins and Cash tab at the top of the screen and spending real money.
There's another way to earn cash. And it doesn't have to cost you any money. At the bottom of the Coins and Cash page, , you'll find a bunch of surveys you can take. By completing these surveys, you'll earn cash which gets deposited in your game account within 24 hours or so.
Coins
Cafe Coins are the kind of money you use every day. When you sell food, , you earn coins. When you buy supplies, huwebvkjasdhknlJw健康还是东方文明你是电信msn开了十多个, or decorations for your cafe, , or most anything else, , you spend coins. This means you need to earn and spend lots of coins.
Fortunately, huwebvkjasdhknlJw健康还是东方文明你是电信msn开了十多个, coins are relatively easy to get. At first you'll probably find more stuff to buy than you have coins to spend. So early on, you'll need to be thrifty, and mostly spend coins on boring things like tables and stoves. These will help you earn more coins over time, but isn't too exciting while you're getting there. That said, , if you manage your cafe well, , you'll soon be pulling in more coins than you know what to do with.
There are two kinds of money you need to achieve Cafe World Domination - Cafe Coins and Cafe Cash. Do you know how to get enough of each?
When I first started playing this game, I was confused about the difference between Cafe Coins & Cafe Cash. That confusion hurt me at first, , but thanks to Cafe World Domination, the excellent new game guide, I now understand the difference. Even more important, I know the best ways to get each kind of money. Would you like some tips on how to do this?

198 144Темы
635 115Сообщения
3 618 408Пользователи
crankychildНовый пользователь
Верх