Проблема с запуском игры "Морпех-2"

• Автор темы Мастуль
  • Дата начала
М

Мастуль

Появляется окошко LihtTech - ''Could not initialize the renderer''.Кто знаком с этой проблемой помогите решить плиз.

ERIC

Реакции
Баллы
eto problema s T&L nuzhna karta ne huzhe GF2 ili ATI 7200

MARINESHARPSHOOTER II - "Could Not Initialize the Renderer"

RESOLUTION:

These messages mean that your video card does not properly support the features required by the game. Specifically, your card does not support Hardware Transform and Lighting functions, often referred to as Hardware T&L. Essentially, it's a portion of the math and setup for the graphics that the video card handles instead of the main CPU. We recommend at least a nVidia Geforce 2 or ATI Radeon 7200 video card for these games.

Note that Intel-based video chipsets do not currently support Hardware Transform and Lighting. To determine if you have an Intel video chip, follow these steps: 1) right click your desktop and select PROPERTIES 2) click the SETTINGS tab 3) click the ADVANCED button 4) click the ADAPTER tab and look at the ADAPTER section.

М

Мастуль

У меня GF-FX 5200, она что старее GF-2

ERIC

Реакции
Баллы
DirectX 9 ???

ERIC

Реакции
Баллы
Nu neznayu, prosmotri nastroiki Driverov i Dx, mozhet tam 4to otklyu4eno.
Ili pereustonovi svezhie drova i pereinstalirui Dx.
Esli ne pomozhet naberi svoi vopros v Google "Could Not Initialize the Renderer"
Tam natkneshsja na forum kompanii razrabot4ika i poprobui zadat' tam svoi vopros.

197 169Темы
634 139Сообщения
3 618 350Пользователи
LizzatransНовый пользователь
Верх