Компоненты для Delphi/C++Builder ~ Components for Delphi/C++Builder 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Извините за офтоп
darkstar1,
Can someone explain me please how it is possible that the Wireless Communication Library has not got a free edition on the official website but such a release is often published in this forum.
I think that it is the best of all to you the author of a post [ will explain...
Any other suggestions ?
Ну вот как-то так
:)

Reactions: darkstar1
Ничего странного - AsProtect'ом накрыты редакторы их, инсталл прописывает кой-что связанное с регистрацией их (;)) в реестр. А без этого прописанного не работают они - все просто.

Спасибо за разъяснение. AsProtect многое объясняет. Я их обычно из исходников пересобираю. На крайняк, сначала Install, скопировать исходники, потом Uninstall потом пересобрать и установить. =)

Translation of the license for btframework

Can someone explain me please how it is possible that the Wireless Communication Library has not got a free edition on the official website but such a release is often published in this forum. I am also uncertain about the fact how to download it. I translated the Russian description of component set and as I understood it coincides with the license conditions of the non commercial license type being found on their website. Please someone clue me up. Thanks in advance.

Here is the translation of the :

Usage terms (for the free version that you can get on this forum):
1. Only for non-commercial use. It means, usage without gaining any profit: for yourself, for freeware e.t.c.
2. Commercial license can be gained with discount. Mail to [email protected] and be welcome.
3. How to get. Mail to [email protected]

Ifyou can't get answer for longer than 3 hours, it means either I we have a night and I am sleepng or yours or ours mail was destroyed by spam-filter. In that case try to mail again to [email protected]

Attention: even if you'll get "Developer Commercial" - it CAN NOT BE USED on commercial purpose.

Reactions: darkstar1
DevArt UniDAC v.4.2.7 (21-Jun-2012) FS

UniDAC for RAD Studio XE2

UniDAC for RAD Studio XE

UniDAC for RAD Studio 2010

UniDAC for Delphi 7

UniDAC Source code

The all-in-one Package

The mirrorCreator links

Добавлено через 1 минуту
4.2.7 21-Jun-12
Update 4 Hotfix 1 for RAD Studio XE2, Delphi XE2, and C++Builder XE2 is now required
Data Type Mapping support is added
Data Encryption in a client application is added
The TUniEncryptor component for data encryption is added
Calling of the TCustomDASQL.BeforeExecute event is added
Bug with executing a script that ends with a commented line is fixed
Bug with assigning outsize data to TWideStringField is fixed
Bug with DATE parameters in design-time is fixed
Bug with TUniDump using an old connection after assigning a new connection is fixed
Bug with AV failure at calling the SetRecNo method when using local sorting is fixed
Bug in design time editor of the TVirtualTable component with master-detail relationship is fixed

Oracle data provider
Bug with connection to Oracle XE with the UTF8 charset is fixed
Bug with auto-generated queries for tables with case-sensitive fields in the Direct mode is fixed
Bug with Connection Mode set for a connection that is established from UniScript is fixed
Bug with statements count when a script contains the "Connect" command is fixed
Bug with loading Unicode strings by TUniLoader is fixed

IBDAC data provider
Bug with accessing InterBase 64-bit from a x64 application built in Delphi XE2 is fixed

PostgreSQL data provider
Bug with getting metadata for PostgreSQL 7.x is fixed

SQLite data provider
The ForeignKeys option is added to the SQLite specific connection options
Bug with defining the VARCHAR field type larger than 4095 is fixed
Bug with initialization of user-defined functions after TSQLiteConnection.AssignConnect is fixed

ODBC data provider
Bug with result parameters in functions is fixed

Last edited by a moderator:
Windows Shell Developer Tools
web site and examples :
Download :

Всем удалось,
2) Файл в каталоге "c:\windows\system32\SxService.dll" заменить файлом "SxService.dll" из каталога "fixed_dll".

а то что-то данное телодвижение для регистрации не очень помогает...
и 30 дней скоро закончатся :sekret: :)

У меня вопрос а где можно заказать выкладку интересующего компонента?
И вот ещё модераторы которые думают что я набираю посты и ставят замечания то вы просто жалкие так как у меня всего 4 сообщения на форуме а не 100.

DevExpress VCL 2011 vol 2.6
View hidden content is available for registered users!

Includes VCL components for: data entry, charting, data analysis, navigation, layout, grids, scheduling, styling, reporting, printing and planning.

Source Setup: 28 Mb:

Source + Demos + Help + HTMLHelp Setup: 102 Mb

Password:

Thank you DarkRapt0r

Кто-нибудь есть новую версию ODAC от Devart

Добавлено через 17 минут
Кто-нибудь знает, где я могу найти компонент для добавления заголовка кнопки формы Delphi в режиме Aero

+ 1 к ODAC

TMS Component Pack 6.4.4.1 for Delphi & C++Builder 5-XE2 Full Source

Create modern-looking & feature-rich Windows applications faster with over 300 components in one money and time saving bundle.
TMS Component Pack for Delphi & C++Builder includes feature-packed grids, Office 2007 ribbon, Office 2003 style toolbar, planning/scheduling components, advanced edits, toolbars, internet auto application update, Office 2003/2007 style tabs, pager, panel, Outlook navigational controls and much much more...

7Z-архив не распаковывается

7Z-архив не распаковывается

Все отлично распаковывается.. Видать, недокачался...

Reactions: Mjp
Cindy v5.03 released!

Added TcyBook component:

Also added TcyBook and TcyDebug demo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Create modern-looking & feature-rich Windows applications faster with over 300 components in one money and time saving bundle.
TMS Component Pack for Delphi & C++Builder includes feature-packed grids, Office 2007 ribbon, Office 2003 style toolbar, planning/scheduling components, advanced edits, toolbars, internet auto application update, Office 2003/2007 style tabs, pager, panel, Outlook navigational controls and much much more...

Перезалейте пожалуйста, кто успел скачать)

Status
Not open for further replies.