Внимание

• Восстановление работы скоро закончится

Компоненты для Delphi/C++Builder ~ Components for Delphi/C++Builder 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
А вот дайте Фишу по мозгам, шоб правила читал... Да и годиесту тоже!

kbmMemTable Pro v7.30.00

kbmMemTable is a full TDataset compatible in memory table loaded with functionality.

Partial featureset:

No need for the BDE. Make a full fledged application with data storage using only kbmMemTable.
Fastest memory table around. Benchmark 1 Benchmark 2
Full expression filtering supported.
Advanced index support incl. filtered indexes and more.
Full support for search and locate both using indexes and not.
International sort orders supported for indexes.
In memory compression of data.
Full range of fields supported incl. blobs.
Full support for all data aware controls.
Easy interaction with other TDataset descendants.
Supports multiple cursors to the same physical in memory data.
Full support for transactions (StartTransaction, Commit, Rollback).
Standard Edition and Professional Edition includes full source
Tens of thousands of users worldwide!
Comprehensive help file available.
Supports Win32, Win64, MacOS and Linux.
Support for Delphi 2009/2010/XE/XE2/XE3 (Win32/Win64/MacOS), C++Builder 2009/2010/XE/XE2 (Win32/Win64/MacOS), FreePascal supported.

Delphi 7/2005/2006/2007/C++Builder 2007 can use kbmMemTable v. 7.18 and earlier versions of kbmMemTable.
SELECT, UPDATE, INSERT, DELETE, GROUP BY, ORDER BY, custom functions and much more optionally via kbmSQL which comes included with kbmMemTable starting with v. 7.10.00!
... and much more!

Download :

BusinessSkinForm 10.31 x86 (Win32) D5-XE5

BusinessSkinForm VCL library help you to create applications with skins support for forms, menus, hints, many standard and DB controls. Also this library includes Office2010 / Office 2013 skins, Ribbon UI control and Ribbon UI Application Menu. You can create your skins with special editor. Develop your business applications with BusinessSkinForm VCL! Use the latest generation of Ribbon UI and you'll be on the wave of the latest trends!

View hidden content is available for registered users!

CnWizards 1.0.2.666(alpha) D5-XE5 Full Source

CnWizards provides more than ten wizards with a lot of enhancements
in Delphi / C++ Builder /BDS IDE:

* Code Input Helper
* Code Structure Highlight and Lines
* Enhanced Units/Forms List
* TabOrder Wizard
* Flat Toolbar in Form Designer with full customized
* MSDN Help Integrated
* Toolbar in Editor with full customized
* Project Extension Tools
* Multi-line Component Palette
* Roll Windows and Set to Topmost
* Source Codes Statistics
* Uses Unit Cleaner
* Lots of Other Improvements

Furthermore, these independent tools are also included in CnWizards:

* CnWizards Configuration Import&Export
* DFM File Convertor
* IDE Config Backup/Restore Tool, including IDE History Cleaner
* Debug Output Unit & Viewer
* ASCII Chart
* IDE External Wizard Management Tool
* Source-Module Relation Analyzer

Clever Internet Suite v7.8 (Updated - October 29, 2013) Full Source

New Features :
- RAD Studio XE5 support - Delphi/C++Builder, 32-bit/64-bit;
- Delphi XE4/XE5 and C++Builder XE4/XE5 support;
- HtmlParser (VCL) - Mac OSX support implemented;
- SoapMessage (VCL) - full Apache XML security support, the canonicalization algorithm was improved
- 64bit binaries are included to the installation;
- Runtime packages for Delphi XE2, XE3, XE4 and XE5;
- Delphi 5 is no longer supported.

Download :

IBO v5.3.3 Build 1955(2 Jan 2014) FS

12/30/2013 Version 5.3.3 [Build 1955]

I revised the widestring to unicodestring encoding and decoding routines to make use of the WinAPI directly for all code page/charset types.

I enhanced TIB_Script to with the SET BATCH_DECIMAL_SEPARATOR item.

I improved the parsing of input parameters to consider stored procedures as well as tables when deciphering when a parameter with the prefix of OLD_ is being used.

I added a compatibility unit IBOSDDataset in the AddOn subfolder to ease the porting of an app written with SQL Direct to IB Objects.

I fixed a bug in the parsing of filter phrases so that it handles string literals like O'Brien that have a single apostrophe in them.

I significantly reworked the IB_Events unit in an effort to avoid a bug in InterBase XE3.

I fixed a bug in the handling of stringlist properties that affected the sort order and thus created a potential blind spot in the Find() mechanism.

I enhanced the statement processing logic so that it detects a DDL statement and causes the schema cache data to be invalidated so that all DDL statements are immediately recognized in how they impact the schema data. This may cause some extra overhead depending upon what you are trying to do but it should be negligable since during the execution of a script there isn't anything going on that will trigger repeated queries of the metadata.

I added the IB_BLR.pas unit to the tools package and enhanced the Blr sample app.

I added the PostEvent() method to the TIB_Connection component to post an event without having to create a stored procedure or use an EXECUTE BLOCK statement. This is done via BLR.

I totally reworked the NT Service app sample application into a 100% functional application that shows you how to replicate a portion of a table into a separate database and how to put a full text search index against the replicated data. The service app runs in order to provide real-time maintenance of the replicator and full text search indexes. In the process of this I extensively reworked the service app framework so that you can easily create an app with a GUI that emulates the service app but which allows you to debug it just as you would any standard GUI application. See samples\ServiceApp for the two projects. One is a GUI version and the other is an actual service app. They both make use of the generic TIB_ServiceApp instance you create for the service app.

I touched up a few things so that FireMonkey apps can compile in XE2.

I enhanced the underlying framework for handling passive task processing to be named more intuitively and to have additional events at the TIB_Session level to tap into things happening at the connection and transaction level.

I made some touch-up improvements to the auto create capibility of the TIB_Connection component.

I fixed a bug where a dataset could be put out of search mode by the TIB_Grid calling ValidateRows and causing the dataset to open when it wasn't being expected to.

I fixed a bug in the handling of a Locate() when there was a NULL value for a key value being compared.

I corrected an issue in regard to 64-bit support support of the 64-bit version of the client DLL's.

I made the TIB_LogFiles component more strict so that it will go ahead and raise an exception instead of quietly doing nothing when it is unable to create a valid output file.

I added a TIB_Thread class to the IB_Utils.pas unit.

I significantly enhanced and improved the replication and full text search components.

I fixed a bug in TIBOTable having to do with using persistent fields and having the index of the fields changed and having a reprepare take place. This caused a discrepancy that led to errors.

I fixed some issues and enhanced the behavior of the TIB_Monitor component.

I fixed a painting/coloring issue with the button bar controls.

Download:

1stClass Studio 2013 for Delphi XE5 Full Source

1stClass provides the supreme collection of components for delivering applications that will impress. From its eye-catching image-shaped forms, to its powerful and polished tree view and outlook bar components, you will notice 1stClass' quality and attention to detail.

1stClass Studio 2009 allows developers to easily expand the global reach of their applications with built-in support for Unicode when using Delphi 2009 and C++ Builder 2009. Built-in support for Unicode means that applications will look and operate proplerly on all language versions of Windows and seamlessly support both Unicode and ANSI data.

Last edited by a moderator:
Winsoft Optical Character Recognition (OCR) 5.2 Full Source D5-XE5 x86-x64

Delphi optical character recognition component.
Features
Uses Tesseract OCR engine and Leptonica image library
Supports Delphi/C++ Builder 5 - XE5 and Lazarus 1.0.14
Source code included in full version
Royalty free distribution in applications

Last edited by a moderator:
Synopse mORMot framework (ранее назывался Synopse SQLite3 Framework)

Synopse mORMot is a Client-Server ORM and Service Oriented Architecture framework for Delphi 6 up to XE5, targeting Win32 and Win64 platforms.

The main two features of mORMot are therefore:

Client-Server ORM: objects persistence and remote access;
Client-Server Services: remote call of high-level data process.

Due to its modular design, switch from such a Client-Server architecture over HTTP, named pipes or GDI messages into a stand-alone application is just a matter of mORMot classes initialization.
For instance, the very same executable can even be running stand-alone, as a server, or a client, depending on some run-time parameters!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back