FlashFXP v3.0 build 998 RC2 Cracked
FlashFXP is a powerful and popular FTP & FXP Client loaded with features for the power user. It has an intuitive user interface that takes only minutes to master. Using the FTP protocol, you can transfer files from remote servers to your computer, or even to another remote server. It makes it easy to update your Web site, download files from the company server, or even download files from the internet that always seem to fail using your Web browser. It allows you to transfer files between two sites (FXP), resume incomplete downloads, synchronize directories, schedule multiple tasks, and more.
FlashFXP v22.214.171.1248 Public RC2 - What's New
• Added auto-detect logic to improve passive mode handling for servers that incorrectly report their IP address.
• Added support for FEAT and CLNT
• Added support for Secure FXP using SSCN
• Added Option to force Active mode to use a user defined IP or perform a external IP lookup.
• Added support for 'stat -l' fast directory list
• Added Support for importing Total Commander Sites
• Added -get command line param, when passed FlashFXP will transfer a file passed via the command line i.e. =ftp://ftp.myhost.com/download.exe
• Added Multi-IP support to site profiles.
• Added PRET support
• Added Priority transfer list
• Added Time Zone setting to Site Manager - By setting the time zone File/Folder times are displayed in your local time zone.
• Added 'Hibernate' to the list of on transfer complete events.
• Added Selective Transfer feature
• Added option "Reveal password when selecting password field"
• Added Transfer Graph (only ftp transfer speeds can be graphed)
• Added Backup and Restore feature
• Added Internet Explorer Integration option
• Local Browser dropdown box now supports direct text editing.
• Remote Browser dropdownbox now matches the design style of the Local Browser dropdown box.
• Improved Site Import Dialog
• When Deleting files from a remote ftp server symbolic links are now treated and deleted as files.
• Improved calculate ftp space used dialog
• Improved Ident Daemon, and added per-site option
• Improved Support for Windows XP Themes
• Improved the backend for the queue
• Rewrote the compare folder feature
• Improved File Exists Options Dialog
• Improved the internal text editor
• Improved Status Window - It now supports basic keyboard navigation
• Improved SSL/TLS support
• CHMOD command now supports recursive changes as well as changing folders separately from files.
• Major improvements to the file listing speed
• Major improvements to the FTP file search/list view
• Filename case conversions are now supported in site to site transfers
• Speed can now be displayed in Kilobits/s in addition to Kilobytes/s
This list comprises the most important additions and changes since FlashFXP v2.1. There are many more minor changes, fixes, and additions that make FlashFXP v3.0 easier to use and faster than ever!